Multipurpose bags are perfect gifts for your little ones to store their precious and important things. Multi-purpose bags are an adorable must-have accessory for everyone. These are just a few of the machine embroidery patterns to choose from. Here is a list of 5 amazing, easy to sew embroidery designs for your kid’s multipurpose bags.
1. Owl Zipper Purse – Owl Zipper Purse set is digitized by designer “Hatched In Africa.” It is a completely ‘in-the-hoop’ body purse. You can also use one hooping to make a plain purse without an owl face, so you can add your choice of embellishments. The owl machine embroidery designs are available in three hoop sizes i.e., doll size is available in 4×4, coin purse is available in 5×7 and child size purse for teens and adults is available in 6×10 hoop size.
2. 3D Butterfly Purse – The darling 3D Butterfly Purse is digitized by designer “Oma’s Place.” The butterfly ‘in-the-hoop’ purse is not only pretty but also quite useful. It is a project for the 5×7 hoops and needs to be done in two hoopings. All seams are either hidden or finished. It is not available with the alphabet name or zipper pull design shown on the example (they are sold separately). You’ll also get a 3D butterfly (in two sizes) to be placed on other projects (such as tissue boxes, on your daughter’s dress, etc.) along with the 3D butterfly purse.
3. Coin Purses – The cute Coin Purses set is digitized by designer “Embroidershoppe.” These amazing purses with modern French Flair are great gifts for teenagers. You can also use it as a make-up storage bag, iPhone or iPod carrier bag, and more. The size of the purse measures 3.94×4.8 inches when the lid is closed. The bags are available in 2 designs: one has a lid with a buttonhole stand and second has a popper snap to close the bag. These embroidery machine designs are available in the hoop size of 5×7.
4. ITH Giraffe Zipper Purse – The Giraffe Zipper Purse set is digitized by designer “U&I Unique Embroidery.” The Giraffe Zipper is completely ‘in-the-hoop’ project and is really easy to make. You’ll also get a complete set of photo instructions along with the embroidery designs. Embroidered in 2 hoopings, your child will just love this little giraffe zipper purse. The designs are available in various formats including ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, JEF+, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX. These designs are available in the sizes 5×7 inches (5.04 x 4.83 inches).
5. NNC ITH Zippered Frog Purse – The Zippered Frog Purse is digitized by designer “Nonnienoo Creations.” The coin purse measures approximate 3.4 x 3.5 inches and is done entirely ‘in the hoop’. It is available with complete step by step photo instructions. A video with step by step instructions is also available at https://youtu.be/NGGoWiAdceE. Follow the video instructions to create a frog purse for your kid. These embroidery patterns are available in the hoop size of 4×4.
Doing something for kids is always rewarding for the parents but making something for them can be even more fun. Creating multipurpose embroidery bags for your kids is one way to make them feel extra-special. For more designs, you can visit OPW Mall – Where your dreams become a reality, one stitch at a time!