Springtime Bunny Hunt– Find the bunny and win prizes!!!
OregonPatchWorks is running a “Springtime Bunny Hunt” contest for the embroidery lovers. In this contest, you’ve to search bunnies and share their set names and URLs with us. By doing so, you win FREE designs! The contest will run through April 30, 2017.
1. Please read the instructions thoroughly before taking part in the contest. There are a total of 96 bunnies on the mall, one in each store.
2. You can start HERE. This page contains all the 96 store links. Click a link, which takes you to the store’s index page. Click the thumbnails on the index page and search for the bunny, which is hidden on one of the pages for that store.
3. When you find a bunny, copy and paste the set’s name and its URL in the Designer List form.
(Note: Make sure to put the set name and its URL in front of set designer’s name.)
4. The winners of the contest can win the following prizes:
- Prize #1: Find 1-15 bunnies and get a free bonus design. The design will be emailed to you and will take 7-10 days for processing.
- Prize #2: Find 16-50 bunnies: Choose and get a FREE SAMPLER (no purchase necessary) including Prize #1!
- Prize #3: Find 51-95 bunnies: Get a free set from the FREE SET LIST along with Prize #1 and Prize #2!
IMPORTANT: DO NOT PUT THE FREE SET IN THE SHOPPING CART.
- Prize #4: Find all 96 bunnies: Choose a FREE archive from HERE along with Prize #1, Prize #2, and Prize #3! You’ll get it all.
5. Once you complete Designer List form, email it to us before April 30, 2017.
6. Do not share answers with other contestants.
7. Only one participant can take part per household.
8. One person can make only one entry.
For more queries about the contest, you can email us to email@example.com